De-clutter Your Yard and Garage By Recycling Scrap MetalsBlog | October 13th, 2017
Do you have a yard that is cluttered with odds-and-ends? Well, if you do and you want some help cleaning it up, there could be some money it for you. Many people don’t realise that old and unwanted things such as appliances, non-running vehicles, electronics, pots and pans, pipes, old car parts, and metal decorations have value, and that they can get paid cash by recycling them.
The most common items that clutter yards are old appliances and cars that don’t run anymore. As years pass, these can become an eye sore that people have accepted to live with because of the imagined cost it would be to haul them off. But what if you didn’t have to remove these yourself? How wonderful it would be if someone came and hauled away your old vehicles and scrap metals, and then pay you for them!
Well, it’s true, here at Melbourne Metal Recycling, we will come and haul away your old car, no matter what condition it is in, and then we will pay you for it. We buy all makes and models of cars.
There are environmental benefits of recycling old cars, as these often leak oil that will seep into the ground, not to mention that many toxic parts of vehicles can eventually end-up rotting in landfills. Recycling an old car for cash is the best way to make sure that vehicle elements such as lead batteries, copper radiators, aluminium metals, electric motors, and non-ferrous and ferrous metal parts stay out of landfills.
Recycling Scrap Metals and De-clutter Your Yard and Garage
Besides taking advantage of our free car removal service in Melbourne, you can also de-clutter your yard and garage by recycling any scrap metals that are taking up space. Melbourne Metal Recycling buys all kinds of non-ferrous and ferrous metals, such as the following:
- Electric Motors
- PVC – Electrical cables
- Any Brass and Bronze items
- Stainless steel and Steel
- All types of Copper
- Aluminium Rims
- Any Aluminium items
- Old Machinery
- Old and New Cars
At Melbourne Metal Recycling, we make selling your old car and scrap metal easy. Our experienced team can help you with recycling your non-ferrous and ferrous metals, by determining the best way to meet your needs. You can either drop off scrap metals to our yard, or have a bin placed at your yard for regular or one time pick up, whatever is the most convenient for you.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Earn Some Holiday Cash by Selling Scrap Metals
- How Metal Recycling Can Give Hope for a Sustainable Future
- The Importance of Lead (Metal) Recycling
- Proper Car Battery Disposal in Melbourne
- Source Second Hand Car Parts Only from Reputable Metal Recyclers
- De-clutter Your Yard and Garage By Recycling Scrap Metals
- Car Removal Service: Best Solution When Your Unwanted Vehicle Becomes Useless and Junk
- Regular Bin Collection Services for Regular Metal Scraps That Need to Be Collected
- How Scrap Metal Recycling Can Improve the Quality of Life
- Why Scrap Metal Recyclers Should Know the Steels That They Sell
- Why Scrap Metal Recycling Makes Sense
- The Importance of Same Day Service for Car Removal Including Large Buses and Vans
- Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne: Why Choose Melbourne Metal Recycling?
- Why Should You Bring Scrap Batteries to Authorised Recyclers?
- Benefits of Buying Used Car Spare Parts from Scrapyards
- Environmental Benefits of Scrap Metal Recycling
- Cheaper Than Brand New: Scrap Metal Products for Sale at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- The Importance of Metal Recycling Services for Scrap Batteries and Metal Products
- Second Hand Car Parts for Sale: Available at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne
- Benefits of Old Car Removal: What You Can Give and Gain From It?
- Things That Auto Wreckers and Scrap Dealers Can Do for You
- Earn Cash for Scrap Metals in your Home: What Are The Benefits?
- The Importance and Value of Scrap Metal Recycling