Proper Car Battery Disposal in MelbourneNovember 5th, 2017
Since drivers use their cars almost on a daily basis, the batteries that provide power to various systems eventually give out and need replacing to ensure that the car keeps working in an optimal manner. As a result, there is an overwhelming amount of vehicle batteries each year that may show up in landfills that should not be there as they will pollute the environment. For this reason, you should always use proper car battery disposal methods when ridding yourself of a used automobile battery.
Why Proper Disposal of Car Batteries Is Important
The reason that you need to turn to the correct disposal methods with car batteries is their contents. They are made up of alkaline, mercury, nickel, lead acid and cadmium all of which are toxic to the air, soil and ground water. Proper disposal methods will prevent this polluting of the environment.
Ways to Safely Dispose of Vehicle Batteries
If you are replacing an old car battery with a new one, many automobile supply stores will take your old one and dispose of it in a safe manner. However, if you do not have any of these automobile supply stores in your area, recycling centres exist that accept vehicle batteries. Certain companies also pay you a fee for recycling batteries but more on this in the next section.
Our Recycling Company Accepts Car Batteries
Melbourne Metal Recycling is one of the recyclers that we mentioned above which pays you cash for your old car batteries. Whether your battery is from a small economy car or a larger car, we will take it and recycle is it for you. The benefit of turning to us is the fact that we provide you cash on the spot that you can spend on other things in your life.
Other Materials That We Recycle for You
We recycle non-ferrous and ferrous metals from a variety of sources along with car batteries. If you continually do your part to protect the environment, you can bring the following elements to us and keep them out of the landfills:
- Car batteries
- Copper radiators
- Stainless steel
- Electric motors
- Aluminium wheel rims
- Scrap cars
- PVC as far as electrical cables
- Many more items
Browse through our website or contact our facilities to learn additional facts about our company and recycling services. Help us keep the recycling chain going since many people turn to us for the items you sell to us. The environment is precious and we need to preserve it from the dangers of deteriorating car batteries and metallic items.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Earn Some Holiday Cash by Selling Scrap Metals
- How Metal Recycling Can Give Hope for a Sustainable Future
- The Importance of Lead (Metal) Recycling
- Proper Car Battery Disposal in Melbourne
- Source Second Hand Car Parts Only from Reputable Metal Recyclers
- De-clutter Your Yard and Garage By Recycling Scrap Metals
- Car Removal Service: Best Solution When Your Unwanted Vehicle Becomes Useless and Junk
- Regular Bin Collection Services for Regular Metal Scraps That Need to Be Collected
- How Scrap Metal Recycling Can Improve the Quality of Life
- Why Scrap Metal Recyclers Should Know the Steels That They Sell
- Why Scrap Metal Recycling Makes Sense
- The Importance of Same Day Service for Car Removal Including Large Buses and Vans
- Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne: Why Choose Melbourne Metal Recycling?
- Why Should You Bring Scrap Batteries to Authorised Recyclers?
- Benefits of Buying Used Car Spare Parts from Scrapyards
- Environmental Benefits of Scrap Metal Recycling
- Cheaper Than Brand New: Scrap Metal Products for Sale at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- The Importance of Metal Recycling Services for Scrap Batteries and Metal Products
- Second Hand Car Parts for Sale: Available at Melbourne Metal Recycling
- Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Metals for Sale in Melbourne
- Benefits of Old Car Removal: What You Can Give and Gain From It?
- Things That Auto Wreckers and Scrap Dealers Can Do for You
- Earn Cash for Scrap Metals in your Home: What Are The Benefits?
- The Importance and Value of Scrap Metal Recycling